2010年1月9日 星期六

goals

there's something I have to do, like the movie I just watched it witch is Julie and Julia. both of them didn't know what they should do firstly, but they knew there's something they must do to make life meaningful. I love this movie, though I can't cook, well...perhaps I can cook the simple receipts, but I think that doesn't mean I cook.



I took a lot of time to figure out what I really wanna do, I did think I found it already, last week, I just quit my job, my mother asked me why, I can't even let my friends know, cause that's so silly, for the economic depression, most of companies made downsize, and I worked for a big global company, maybe...maybe it's silly. but I just did, I don't regret it anymore, and glad I did it. I know that's not the thing I wanna do clearly. you might wanna ask me what I wanna do, frankly, I just got the opportunity !!! and the interview on next Monday.I think that's a "Maktub", I hope you read this novel, it mentions the "Maktub", I know if you really wanna do something inside, you will get the assistance from whole world( I guess it's too exaggerated) ,



people do the jobs they don't really wanna do, but if you loathe doing that, why you waste your life doing that? I think I have not enough "one" year on the job I am not interest in.I know my way , and always on the road.



all I want to say is when you reach for the stars , you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud, either!!! that's what I say to myself everyday.




Enjoying the life I have at present, laying on my bed and reading the books, sometimes watching the movies, I kind of enjoyinhg it,I need take a rest, seriously. not just a short term.lazy girl~

沒有留言:

張貼留言